The present document can't read!
Please download to view
Please download to view
From the wonders of wearable tech to a job market where workers finally have the upper hand, 70+ Influencers (including Richard Branson and Ban Ki-moon) share their bold vision of what’s on the horizon.
Download Big Ideas: The Trends to Watch in 2015
- Big Ideas 2015
- In our latest series on LinkedIn, we're predicting the top trends of 2015
- From the wonders of wearable tech to a job market where workers finally have the upper hand, 70+ Influencers (including Richard Branson and Ban Ki-moon) shared their bold vision of what’s on the horizon.
- We wouldn't want to come to work next year to make less than we did last year. Why should we expect our employees to do the same? “��� DANIEL GROSS Daily Beast Columnist READ POST
- “��� FRED REICHHELD Creator of the Net Promoter System Isn’t it about time for more companies to start rating their customers? Wouldn’t we all be better off if feedback from some customers were ignored? READ POST
- “��� J.T. O’DONNELL CEO, Careerealism Some companies will invest in elaborate promotional strategies that will make them seem hot, only for new hires to realize quickly it was a scam... If a company sounds too good to be true, do your homework. READ POST
- “��� BRAD SMITH CEO, Intuit Change is a team sport, and it’s important to bring people along for the journey. I’ve seen too many leaders hunker down in conference rooms, attempting to divine the perfect change journey, while their employees fill the communication void with misinformation. READ POST
- “��� DENISE MORRISON READ POST President & CEO at Campbell Soup Company The word “quantify” is what’s really important because people will use the personal data and feedback from these devices to make healthier lifestyle choices and adjust the way they eat, exercise, work and rest.
- “��� WALTER ISAACSON CEO of Aspen Institute A flourishing digital economy based on easy payments might also encourage the invention of new forms of media: collaboratively created role-playing games, interactive online plays and novels, and new ways to combine art and music and narrative. READ POST
- “��� DON TAPSCOTT CEO, Tapscott Group Waiting for governments or big companies to solve the problem is not the answer. Necessity is the mother of invention. Is it time to take the bull by the horns and make your own job? READ POST
- Read all posts here